1. PACKBEST uses new 9- layer 80% LDPE co-extruded 20% NYLON film to make the air bag. Nylon strengthens the pressure resistance of theair bag.
2. PACKBEST air bags have an advanced design that molds itself around your product to provide maximum protection.The multi-chamber technology ensures that in the event one of the chambers becomes punctured during transit, your product is still protected.
3. PACKBEST air bags take only seconds to inflate. While deflated they resemble plastic sleeves and take up a minimum of space.
4. PACKBEST air bags consist of 98% air and 2% film. When empty, they can be transported flat, which significantly reduces your freight costs.
5. Switching to PACKBEST air bags can instantly reduce your packaging costs by around 20-40%.
5. PACKBEST air bags extremely stable and can withstand pressure up to 120 kg (264lbs). The PACKBEST air bags are watertight and will keep water-sensitive goods dry in transport.
6.PACKBEST air bags completely surround the packaged item with closely placed air-inflated tubes, creating a cushion that greatly reduces the risk of damage. PACKBEST air bags not only massively lower costs for your company, they help protect the environment as well!
Easy tool that you need:
All you need is an air compressor and an inflating nozzle/gun. Then the PACKBEST air bag can be used as a powerful protecting skin for your product.
Comparison with other normal packing material:
Packing Material (LLDPE)
EPE Pearl/ Ball Cotton
Totally flat before inflate
Smaller storage space
Huge storage space
Humidity resistance, water proof
No humidity resistance
Product is totally covered. Excellent shock protection
High damage ratio during delivery. Bad shock protection
Small size and easy to recycle
Consume large amount of pulp
Big size and high recycle cost
Beautiful appearance enhancing company image
Only provide protection nothing help for enhancing company image